We are an equal opportunity organisation; this applies to everyone we work with. Whether you are a customer, supplier or AIQOS colleague: integrity and trust are at the centre of everything we do. How we manage personal data is a critical part of our operation. AIQOS collects data from you via its website and other services we provide. We believe that the protection of your personal data is essential. We are GDPR compliant and you have access to, and the right to remove your data from our systems at any point.
Why do we actually need your data?
AIQOS collects and processes personal data for a variety of reasons that may include:
- We want to provide services that are targeted to your specific needs. We want to be able to communicate with you, provide the services that you request of us and occasionally ask you for feedback on our performance.
- We want to answer your questions promptly and comprehensively
- We like to keep you informed of developments in the market. And because we may invite you to events that we are running or involved in that may be of interest to you.
- We want to assess you as a (future) colleague or because we want to keep in touch with you with a view to providing employment opportunities to you. As colleagues, we share information openly and transparently with each other.
- We want to continuously improve our processes, services, and products. Analyzes and market research help us with this.
- We want to purchase products or services from you.
When do we collect your data?
- If you enter or leave your details on our website, or if you otherwise register to use our services.
- We may collect data from you via (social) media to approach you directly or in the future to collaborate with us.
- Would you rather not have this information used for marketing contacts? Please notify us via privacy@AIQOS.io or contact us.
What data do we collect?
Some examples of data we process:
- First- and surname We like to call you by your name
- Company name We may have helped your organization before. Or are we already working for your colleagues. That way we can make connections.
- Email address We are happy to share substantive developments with you and would like to invite you to interesting events.
- Phone number We would like to speak to you personally from time to time, which often starts with a telephone conversation.
- IP-addresss We link your IP address to your name to better understand your preferences. We remember your interests and send you appropriate information
- Interest in type of events We organize a lot. That is why we save your preferences, so that you only receive invitations to events that interest you.
- Hobbies If you're a cycling fan, you'd probably rather go there than watch a tennis match. We would also like to know what your favorite club is.
- Contact history When did we visit, call, or email you? We store all that, so that you get the right attention from us. Not too much, but also not too little.
- Event participation history We can look back at which events you have attended.
- Pageviews There is a lot of information and expertise on our website. We store how long and which page you look at. This way we can help you more specifically
- (Un)subscribes Not interested? Then we will of course store it neatly.
- Click behaviour
- Opt-in/ Opt-out You can sign up for various newsletters. personal newsletters, we keep track of what you have read and what you find interesting. Then we know roughly what you like. Of course, we always handle your data properly. Prefer no more newsletters? You can always unsubscribe.
- CV / motivation / career data / interview notes We would like to discover whether you have the AIQOS DNA. In addition, we also ask for references and test results.
How long do we store your data?
Never longer than necessary and always within the legal term! If we no longer need your data, we will delete it immediately.
Sharing with others
We only share your personal data with others if this is necessary for the performance of our services. To protect your data, we conclude a (processing) agreement with these parties, so that all personal data remains safe.
Is your data safe with us?
Fair question. We also find that important. Our systems all meet strict security requirements. Systems we use include AFAS for our accounting, HubSpot for our sales and marketing activities and Homerun for our recruitment activities.
In addition, all laptops and telephones of our colleagues are equipped with precautions to prevent data leaks. Consider, for example, the Microsoft Intune program. We train all AIQOSers about the protection of personal data, and we keep everyone sharp. Each AIQOSer also signs a confidentiality statement.
View and change your data
Do you want to view your data? That is possible. Make an appointment via privacy@AIQOS.io and visit us at the Bink36 in The Hague. Please take your passport with you so that we can identify you. An appointment can be made fairly quickly; we always respond within three days. During this visit you can correct, supplement, delete and/or protect your own personal data. Of course we want to continue to comply with all legal obligations.
Technical Support and Cookies
If you are known to us, we also collect information about the use of our website. We use various techniques for this, such as functional and analytical cookies. Rather not? You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies.
Which companies are covered by AIQOS?
By AIQOS we mean AIQOS Global and all subsidiaries. AIQOS has offices in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, South Africa, Denmark, Singapore, India, Philippines, Spain and Germany.
Changing the privacy statement
We cannot see into the future. Therefore, this privacy statement may change from time to time. The most current version can always be found on this page.
Do you have any questions or comments? Mail us at privacy@AIQOS.io You can also make an appointment to view your data via this email address. We always respond within three working days.